waiting

100% Official Merchandise

Cyber Monday Deals Strip

2011-12 Tottenham Home Puma Football Shirt (Kids)

Item Code:740554, 74055601
  • 2011-12 Tottenham Home Puma Football Shirt (Kids)

2011-12 Tottenham Home Puma Football Shirt (Kids)

Brand new, official Tottenham Hotspur Home Shirt for the 2011/12 Premiership season, available to buy in junior sizes small boys, medium boys, large boys, XL boys. The 2011-12 Spurs home shirt is manufactured by Puma.

Stand proud at White Hart Lane in the new Puma Tottenham Hotspur Junior Home Shirt, featuring the club crest embroidery and Puma logo across the chest in a simple, smart style perfect for cheering Spurs on to Premier League glory this season.

Perfect for the pitch, the new kids Tottenham Hotspur Home Shirt benefits from USP Moisture Management to keep you feeling cool and dry as you emulate the skills of Gareth Bale, Rafael van der Vaart and Michael Dawson in style.

> Kids Football Shirt
> Short sleeves
> Tottenham Hotspur club crest to left chest
> Puma logos
> Print sponsor to centre
> USP Moisture Management
> Collared neck
> 100% Polyester
> Machine washable

The new Tottenham home kit is available from 14th September 2011.

Product Code 740554

For our full range of Tottenham Football Kits visit UKSoccershop

$52.19  $26.10

Are you looking for Adults's size?View
Select Size [ View Size Chart ]

Add a name & number

Choose your own
Select Player

Summary ( +$16.90 )

Sleeve Badges

OR

Left Right

Questions and answers about this product

Ask Question
Q: Can I get a name and number on my shirt?
UKSoccershop: Yes, we offer shirt printing services for this football shirt. To add your name and number to the jersey, simply fill in the boxes in the "add shirt personalisation" section. Please note we can print a maximum of 12 letters and 2 numbers onto your football shirt. You can choose the name and number of your favourite player, or add your own personal name or nickname.
Q: Do you use the correct printing style?
UKSoccershop: Yes, we print all shirts using the correct printing style as worn by the players.

Questions?

I can help you learn more now.

Not Now

• FREE Worldwide Delivery Code 60DEC16 Orders Over £60.