waiting

100% Official Merchandise

Cyber Monday Deals Strip

2016-2017 England Away Nike Mini Kit

Item Code:724578-600
  • 2016-2017 England Away Nike Mini Kit
  • 2016-2017 England Away Nike Mini Kit

2016-2017 England Away Nike Mini Kit

Official 2016 2017 England Away Little Boys Mini Kit available to buy online. This is the new football shirt of the English National Team which will be worn in the Euro 2016 Finals.

The kids new England football kit is manufactured by Nike and is available to buy in sizes for children aged 3-8.

You can personalise your kit with shirt printing in the Nike style with your favourite stars including Jack Wilshere, Harry Kane, Wayne Rooney or even your own custom name and number. All our England football shirt printing includes the small number on the front of the top.

The Nike England Infants Away Kit Mini 2016 is the perfect replica kit for any young England fan. The kit features a shirt, shorts and socks to allow them to look exactly like the players. The shirt features the Three Lions crest stitched onto the front of the shirt along with the Nike swoosh branding for an amazing look. The shorts feature an elasticated waistband for a comfortable fit and the set is finished off with replica socks.

> Infants Minikit
> Short sleeves
> Three Lions crest
> Nike swoosh branding

> Mini shorts
> Elasticated waistband
> Three Lions crest
> Nike swoosh branding

> Socks
> 100% polyester
> Machine washable

Product Code 724578-600

For our full range of England Football Shirts visit UKSoccershop

$63.82

Select Size [ View Size Chart ]

Add a name & number

Name and Number

Summary ( +$17.22 )

OR

Questions and answers about this product

Ask Question
Q: Can I get a name and number on my shirt?
UKSoccershop: Yes, we offer shirt printing services for this football shirt. To add your name and number to the jersey, simply fill in the boxes in the "add shirt personalisation" section. Please note we can print a maximum of 12 letters and 2 numbers onto your football shirt. You can choose the name and number of your favourite player, or add your own personal name or nickname.
Q: Do you use the correct printing style?
UKSoccershop: Yes, we print all shirts using the correct printing style as worn by the players.

Questions?

I can help you learn more now.

Not Now

• FREE Worldwide Delivery Code 60DEC16 Orders Over £60.