waiting

100% Official Merchandise

Cyber Monday Deals Strip

2016-2017 Liverpool Home Little Boys Mini Kit

Item Code:IY630001
  • 2016-2017 Liverpool Home Little Boys Mini Kit

2016-2017 Liverpool Home Little Boys Mini Kit

Brand new, official Liverpool Home Mini Kit for the 2016-2017 Premiership season. This little boys football kit is manufactured by New Balance and is for children aged 1-7 years.

Customise your kit with the name and number of your favourite player including Philippe Countinho, Daniel Sturridge or even your own name.

This is the official Liverpool FCs Infant Home Kit for the 2016-2017 season, featuring a red LFC infant home shirt, shorts and socks.

New Balance Liverpool Home Shirt Mini 2016 2017

Let your little one show there support for the reds in the New Balance Liverpool Home Shirt Mini 2016 2017. The shirt features a three button fastening over the right shoulder to allow for the shirt to be put on easily and fit securely for even the most active of children. The top features the Liverpool badge printed on the chest along with New Balance branding and Club sponsor for a fantastic look.

> Mini shirt
> Chiildrens
> Crew neck
> Club badge
> New Balance
> Club sponsor
> Shorts
> Elasticated waist
> Drawstring fastening
> Socks included
> 100% polyester
> Machine washable

Product Code IY630001

For our full range of Liverpool Shirts visit UKSoccershop

$46.39

Select Size [ View Size Chart ]

Add a name & number

Choose your own
Select Player

Summary ( +$17.17 )

Sleeve Badges

OR

Questions and answers about this product

Ask Question
Q: Can I get a name and number on my shirt?
UKSoccershop: Yes, we offer shirt printing services for this football shirt. To add your name and number to the jersey, simply fill in the boxes in the "add shirt personalisation" section. Please note we can print a maximum of 12 letters and 2 numbers onto your football shirt. You can choose the name and number of your favourite player, or add your own personal name or nickname.
Q: Do you use the correct printing style?
UKSoccershop: Yes, we print all shirts using the correct printing style as worn by the players.

Questions?

I can help you learn more now.

Not Now

• FREE Worldwide Delivery Code 60DEC16 Orders Over £60.