100% Official Merchandise

2016-2017 Liverpool Away Long Sleeve Shirt

Item Code:MT630008
  • 2016-2017 Liverpool Away Long Sleeve Shirt

2016-2017 Liverpool Away Long Sleeve Shirt

Brand new, official Liverpool Away Long Sleeved Football Shirt for the 2016 2017 Premiership season. This long sleeve soccer jersey is available in adult sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL and is manufactured by New Balance.

Customise your jersey with official shirt printing from your favourite stars including Philippe Coutinho and Daniel Sturridge, or even your own personal name and number.

New Balance Liverpool Long Sleeve Away Shirt 2016 2017 Mens

The 2016/17 Liverpool FC New Balance Mens Long Sleeve Away Shirt is a 100% authentic replica shirt. This design will be worn by the players during selected away games throughout the 2016/17 season.

With a black body, red warning vents down either side of the torso and silver trim on the front, this kit features the iconic Liverbird crest and two famous Bill Shankly quotes: red for danger, red for power along the inner neck line and Liverpool was made for me & I was made for Liverpool along the inside of the hem.

More details

The kit features NB Dry technology, a moisture-wicking fabric to help keep you cool and dry while the graduated mesh engineered into the back of the jersey allows for improved air movement around the body.

Reds Captain Jordan Henderson said: Everyone is aware of the history of this great club, both domestically and abroad. This latest away kit looks great and having the words of Bill Shankly on the kit reminds us of what Liverpool FC means, inspiring us every time we play away from Anfield.

100% Polyester

Product Code MT630008

For our full range of Liverpool Football Shirts visit UKSoccershop

Are you looking for kid's size?View
Select Size [ View Size Chart ]

Add a name & number

Choose your own
Select Player

*Free Printing: Ends On 10-20-2016 23:59:59 (GMT)

Sleeve Badges

Questions and answers about this product

Ask Question
Q: Can I get a name and number on my shirt?
UKSoccershop: Yes, we offer shirt printing services for this football shirt. To add your name and number to the jersey, simply fill in the boxes in the "add shirt personalisation" section. Please note we can print a maximum of 12 letters and 2 numbers onto your football shirt. You can choose the name and number of your favourite player, or add your own personal name or nickname.
Q: Do you use the correct printing style?
UKSoccershop: Yes, we print all shirts using the correct printing style as worn by the players.
  • FREE Worldwide Delivery Code FREEOCT16 Enter at Basket.