waiting

100% Official Merchandise

Cyber Monday Deals Strip

2016-2017 Inter Milan 3rd Nike Football Shirt (Kids)

Item Code:777046-435
  • 2016-2017 Inter Milan 3rd Nike Football Shirt (Kids)
  • 2016-2017 Inter Milan 3rd Nike Football Shirt (Kids)

2016-2017 Inter Milan 3rd Nike Football Shirt (Kids)

Brand new, official Inter Milan Kids 3rd Shirt for the 2016 2017 Serie A season. This is the new junior Internazionale football shirt which is available to buy online in a full range of youths sizes small boys, medium boys, large boys, XL boys and is manufactured by Nike.

Add the name and number of your favourite player including Mauro Icardi for just £12.95, or choose your own custom shirt printing.

The Nike Inter Milan Third Shirt 2016 2017 is ideal for your youngster to wear whilst cheering on the Italian side. The shirt features a v neck collar and short sleeves for a comfortable, relaxed fit, with elasticated stripes under the arms giving improved movement and breathability. The shirt benefits from the Nike Dri Fit technology, which draws sweat away from the skin to keep the wearer cool, dry and comfortable at all times. The shirt features the Inter Milan badge stitched to the front, with the famous Nike Swoosh and club sponsor completing the shirt.

> Football shirt
> Boys
> V neck
> Short sleeves
> Elasticated strips
> Embroidered logos
> Inter Milan crest
> Dri Fit technology
> Nike branding
> 100% polyester
> Machine washable
> Keep away from fire

Product Code 777046-435

$78.30

Select Size [ View Size Chart ]

Add a name & number

Name and Number

Summary ( +$16.90 )

Sleeve Badges

OR

Questions and answers about this product

Ask Question
Q: Can I get a name and number on my shirt?
UKSoccershop: Yes, we offer shirt printing services for this football shirt. To add your name and number to the jersey, simply fill in the boxes in the "add shirt personalisation" section. Please note we can print a maximum of 12 letters and 2 numbers onto your football shirt. You can choose the name and number of your favourite player, or add your own personal name or nickname.
Q: Do you use the correct printing style?
UKSoccershop: Yes, we print all shirts using the correct printing style as worn by the players.

Questions?

I can help you learn more now.

Not Now

• FREE Worldwide Delivery Code FREEDEC16 Enter at Basket.